4 Easy-Peasy Steps that will Allow Your Productivity to Skyrocket
Üzleti angol nyelvlecke haladóknak: mp3 hanganyaggal és letölthető PDF-fel.
Témája: 4 egyszerű lépés, amellyel felturbózhatja munkahelyi teljesítményét.
Az első olvasás előtt hallgassa meg az angol nyelvlecke mp3 hanganyagát
Angol nyelvlecke mp3 hanganyag
4 Easy-Peasy Steps that will Allow Your Productivity to Skyrocket.
(Adapted from businessblogshub.com by Dominic Butler)
There are two essential things for business success: a great idea and productivity.
Coming up with a great business idea is what a lot of people mistakenly think is the hard part of starting a business.
However, that’s not the case – the hard part is being productive enough to make a success of your venture. Something that, a lot of business owners struggle with.
The problem is that when it comes to being productive, what works for one person doesn’t always work for another.
That being said, the four steps below that, if you take note of, will allow your productivity to skyrocket, are suitable for almost everyone.
Step 1: Work to a schedule
Whether you work remotely or in a commercial office, you need to work to a schedule.
If you’re randomly doing this, that and the other, you’re going to end up forgetting things and not being as productive as you have the potential to be.
Set yourself a daily schedule and make sure that you stick to it.
For each task, such as scheduling your social media for the day, give yourself a certain amount of time.
This will encourage you to complete the task in your allotted time slot, to prevent yourself from falling behind.
Step 2: Take breaks
Studies have shown that by taking regular breaks throughout the day while working, we tend to work more productively.
By giving yourself the chance to take a break from working, you will allow your mind to clear and become calmer.
Research has shown that we tend to work at a better rate when we feel calm and free from stress.
Step 3: Get help via outsourcing
No matter how hard you work, you can’t do everything single-handedly. If you want to ensure that your business runs as productively as possible, then outsourcing is a must.
That being said, you don’t want to outsource things that you can do yourself, as otherwise, you’re wasting money.
Sit down and write a list of the things that you don’t have the time or skills to do yourself. Then spend some time looking for the best companies to outsource those tasks to.
Step 4: Invest in the equipment that you need
Last but not least, if you’re going to be able to be as productive as possible, it’s crucial that you have all the right equipment in place.
The key to completing tasks in a timely manner is having access to the software and equipment that you need to do so.
It may come at a price, but if it will help you to run your business more efficiently and be more productive, it’s worth investing in.
There you have it, four easy-peasy steps that will allow your productivity to skyrocket.
Töltse le a kapcsolódó angol feladatokat nyomtatható pdf formátumban!
Task 1) Match the highlighted words from the article with their synonymous phrases or words:
- Coming up with
- To skyrocket
- Stick to it
- Allotted time slot
- to have difficulty
- the chosen time period
- very easy
- to increase dramatically
- continue to do something
- to think of
- very important
Task 2) Complete the sentences with the highlighted words from the article:
- I’m not very good at maths, I always _________ to find the right answer.
- The sales of the product began ____________ after the new advertisement was released.
- Some people think that English is ___________ , but there is a lot of vocabulary to learn.
- When starting a new business, it is _________ to identify your target audience.
- If I am late to my doctor’s appointment I will miss my ____________.
- Sarah is a very independent worker. She completed the report ___________.
- I have started a new diet and this time I am going to ___________.
- __________ with new suggestions for the meeting might be difficult.
Task 3) Match the sentence halves:
- It is very hard to single-handedly…
- I struggle to comprehend…
- If you make a promise…
- It looks like your new business…
- Easy-peasy is a common…
- Scientists are regularly coming up with…
- When learning a new language…
- You cannot see the dentist until…
- you should stick to it.
- but very informal expression.
- new and innovative ways to cure diseases.
- it is crucial to actively practice new vocabulary.
- your allotted time slot.
- run a successful business.
- how anyone can want to vote for Donald Trump.
- is going to skyrocket.
Megoldások a letölthető PDF-ben
Reméljük tetszett, tanuljon velünk legközelebb is! Ha bármilyen kérdése vagy javaslata lenne az angol nyelvleckékkel kapcsolatban, örömmel várjuk a firstname.lastname@example.org email címre.